Budget Petition

If an individual or group needs funds in excess of the amounts approved in the Association budget, needs to reallocate budgeted funds, or to pay a previous year's bill from current year's funds, a Budget Petition form must be submitted to the Budget and Finance Committee. The Committee will then make a recommendtion to Council. If approved, a Monetary Request Form must be submitted to the Association Administrator. The Budget Petition Form is available in:

If you have any questions about the form or the process, please contact the Association Administrator Angie Moore at [email protected] or 334-414-0113.